How many times have you been told…
– that your art isn’t “necessary”,
– that it’s just a hobby and you should treat it like one,
– that you’re “a little bit off”,
– that you should be more “normal”,
– that you should consider getting a real job?
I don’t know about you, but I’ve grown tired of hearing stuff like that.
If you’re an artist, you’re the way you are because you were BORN that way.
“Artist” isn’t a job.
It’s not something you learn in a school.
It’s not something you become.
It’s not what you do.
It’s a singular way of being in the world.
It’s WHO YOU ARE.
Artist, you have a beautiful gift and the world needs you, now more than ever!
This is your call to arms.